Powerful, Portable, All-in-One Rescue Tools For Firefighters
The LIFELINE FIRE™ is the original and internationally known flagship tool. It’s engineered to serve as a personal self-extrication and egress device for firefighters. The tool is extremely effective for low profile wall breaching, cutting all types of entanglement dangers within structural fires and all types of crash rescue situations. FIRE™ has been field-tested by the world’s finest fire departments and military professionals.
Saving Lives by Design.
I’ve been a firefighter for over 25 years. I’ve always felt the need to have a personal sized rescue tool to save myself and others in tough situations. Over the years I’ve carried numerous tools in my pockets to do the job. When I bought my Lifeline Gen 1 tool it did all I needed plus more. The tool is easy to deploy 1 handed, cuts thru seatbelts, wires, sheetrock, and just about any other material I needed it for.
While performing a search at a building, a fire member became entangled in hanging wires, the tool was used to effectively cut through wires causing the entanglement.
“…..The passenger of the vehicle had become entrapped in the vehicle with her feet protruding through the firewall and her legs wrapped in the vehicle’s floor pan. I entered the vehicle through an open driver’s side door to establish patient care as the first due ALS provider. As the extrication process began, my Lifeline Rescue Tool was used to displace the windshield as well as remove the headliner and seat belts of the vehicle in order for the roof to be removed….”
The first ever entanglement self-rescue tool
The next evolution of Lifeline® Tactical Rescue Tools is engineered to military specs and is the only non-battery operated handheld tool that’s like having 5 or more tools in one handheld device. Gen 3 FIRE™ gives firefighter’s an invaluable advantage in the field, increasing personal safety during structural fires, motor vehicle accidents, and other emergency situations. FIRE™ is lightweight and engineered with large and small serrations to cut kind materials first responders encounter. From sheetrock, internal wall components, wiring, PEX tubing, drop ceiling components, to laminated vehicle safety glass, and seatbelts. This all-in-one multi-functional device is worn on the outside of everyday turnout gear for fast immediate access.
- Size – 3/16″ Thick Laser Cut Blade
- Material – 100% American Made 440c Steel
- Highly Aggressive Patent-pending Serrations
- BlackCatTM Coated for Durability and Corrosion Resistance
- Laser engraved Thin Red Line option on front face of the BlackCatTM coated blade
- Aggressive breaker at the back of the tool, highly effective against laminated glass, and creating starter holes before cutting.
Sheath and Handle Specifications:
- Heat Injected DuPont Zytel® ThermoPlastic – Heat Resistant to 572 Degrees Fahrenheit
- LIFELINE FIRE™ is laser cut from 3/16-Inch thick 100% American made 440c Steel with heat resistant DuPont Zytel® making it ideal for Prying, Breaching, and Cutting Restraints you can encounter in a structural fire.
Motor Vehicle Accidents
- MVA’s with entrapments and entanglements are challenging dangerous situations. When combined with a vehicle fire it’s critical. FIRE’s aggressive serrations cut laminated safety glass, seatbelts, and more really fast.
- LIFELINE FIRE™ is laser cut from 3/16-Inch thick 100% American made 440c Steel making it ideal for Prying, Breaching, and Cutting Restraints
Underwater Entanglements including rope, webbing, netting, monofilament lines, debris and more.