Lifeline JAWZ Titanium features two unique cutting areas designed for easy one-handed access, and low visibility, confined space emergency and survival situations. Easily cuts rope, monofilament line, netting, webbing and other materials encountered underwater. The ATI 425 Titanium Alloy provides corrosion resistance exceeds both the ballistic requirements and the strength requirements of MIL-DTL-46077 titanium armor plate.
- Material – 100% American Made Titanium – Grade 38 ballistic Ti
- Size – 3/16″ Thick Laser Cut Blade within a Compact Design
- Highly Aggressive Patent-pending Serrations
- BlackCat™ Coated for Durability and Corrosion Resistance
Sheath and Handle Specifications:
- Black: Heat Injected Molded Polypropylene ThermoPlastic
- Yellow: Heat Injected Molded Polypropylene ThermoPlastic with Phosphorescent Strontium Aluminate for glow-in-the-dark option.