Not a knife. It’s the SCUBAPRO JAWZ Ti Dive Rescue Tool. Engineered to serve the unique needs of dive rescue professionals – now available to recreational divers.
The tool features 3 unique cutting areas designed for easy one-handed access and low visibility, confined space emergency, and survival situations. Easily cuts rope, monofilament line, netting, webbing, and other materials encountered underwater. The ATI 425 Titanium Alloy provides corrosion resistance exceeding both the ballistic requirements and the strength requirements of MIL-DTL-46077 titanium armor plate. Drawing from the latest developments in vision science and cutting-edge phosphorescent technology, ultra-bright handles and sheath glow in the dark gives the tool high visibility properties underwater, and it’s easily powered under sunlight.
There is no comparable dive tool like this on the market. From ice diving to the toughest underwater urban environments, SCUBAPRO JAWZ Ti performs exceptionally well. Used by many of the world’s most experienced elite divers, now it’s available to you.
- Material – 100% American Made Titanium – Grade 38 ballistic Ti
- Size – 3/16″ Thick Laser Cut Blade within a Compact Design
- Highly Aggressive Patent-pending Serrations
- BlackCat™ Coated for Durability and Corrosion Resistance
Sheath and Handle Specifications:
- Black: Heat Injected Molded Polypropylene ThermoPlastic
- Yellow: Heat Injected Molded Polypropylene ThermoPlastic with Phosphorescent Strontium Aluminate for glow-in-the-dark properties.
- Custom Quick-clip attachment point
- Custom SCUBAPRO laser engraving
- Custom Imprinted SCUBAPRO Sheath
Instantly increase your personal safety. Be prepared for unexpected entanglement emergencies.